Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/04/2013 11:38 AM, Jeff Amiel wrote:

to: Rob Sargent

The login references have nothing to do with postgres - is simply table/column names being used.

I'm sorry, I thought user_profile.login_attempts was being set to zero during login (or perhaps after successful login in a two-step process) and that interaction was leading to the "lock storm". Suspected something in the details there would be interesting.

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Suitable Index for my Table
От: Jason Long
Сообщение: ON DELETE CASCADE Question