Re: Connection pooling

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Connection pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/30/2013 07:13 AM, si24 wrote:
> I have geoserver connected to a postgres database and so far I have been
> reading that I would need some sort of connection pooling but how do I go
> about doing that when it seems most of the connection pooling
> aplications/programs seem to only run on linux. I have a windows machine.

If you installed Postgres from the Graphical Installer would the
following be of help. Note: at the bottom of the page is a downloadable PDF:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community/tutorials-quickstarts/all-platforms/how-setup-pgbouncer-connection-pooling-postg

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Igor Neyman
Сообщение: Re: Connection pooling
От: BOUVARD Aurélien
Сообщение: Extension plr not listed in pgadmin3