Re: Undocumented feature? USING INDEX TABLESPACE

От Elliot
Тема Re: Undocumented feature? USING INDEX TABLESPACE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2013-10-30 06:32, Tim Kane wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve been looking for a facility to specify the tablespace of an index that is implicitly created when adding a PK constraint. It turns out that this does indeed exist, though I could find no mention of it in the documentation.

ALTER TABLE {table} ADD CONSTRAINT {constraint} PRIMARY KEY ({column(s)} USING INDEX TABLESPACE {tablespace}

The only mention I could find is in reference to the original patch that implemented this feature.

I’m glad to see it’s there, but I wonder if this should be documented?

Tim
This is indicated in the "CREATE TABLE" documentation (to which much of the "ALTER TABLE" documentation defers).

От: Tim Kane
Сообщение: Undocumented feature? USING INDEX TABLESPACE
От: Tim Kane
Сообщение: Re: Undocumented feature? USING INDEX TABLESPACE