Re: pgbench

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/03/2013 07:48 AM, Simeó Reig wrote:
> A 2013-10-03 16:40, Adrian Klaver escrigué:
>> On 10/03/2013 07:23 AM, Simeó Reig wrote:

> Unfortunately I can't put the sql here, but I repeat: I could do:
>
> psql -d databasename > scrip_file.sql
>
> and it works perfectly, and It is a one line query.

I would hope not, the arrow is going the wrong way:) At any rate psql !=
pgbench.

> I did it with many queries since today, but I think this is too long

Looks like this is one of these things to walk away from for a time and
then come back too. Good luck.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: saritha N
Сообщение: Re: Unable to convert xpath value to date
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgbench