Re: [psycopg] Nested transactions support for code composability

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: [psycopg] Nested transactions support for code composability
Дата
Список psycopg
> On Jan 22, 2017, at 08:49, Daniel Fortunov <psycopg-list@danielfortunov.com> wrote:
> So what am I missing? Doesn't anyone find the need for this outside of Django?!

Mostly, it's that relatively few people use raw psycopg2 for database access in substantial applications; they all use
somekind of framework (SQL Alchemy, Django) that mediates between the database and application.  Thus, adding this kind
of"nested" transaction support has to be done in concert with the framework.

It for sure can be done outside of any framework; there's nothing all that Django specific about xact(), in particular.
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Fortunov
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] Nested transactions support for code composability
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] Nested transactions support for code composability