Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/03/2013 11:16 AM, Tomonari Katsumata wrote:
> It seems the contents of the "COPYRIGTH" file are all required by the
> license.
> So I have confused why PostgreSQL has a "COPYRIGHT" file instead of
> "LICENSE".
> Anybody knows the reason?
> And is this non problem thing?

The first paragraph on the OSI page isn't part of the licences, but
rather is general advice by OSI.

I'm not clear on why they specified a particular filename, since they
don't do that for other licenses; I'll ask.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [9.4] Make full_page_writes only settable on server start?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Freezing without write I/O