Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
(2013/07/19 21:31), Dev Kumkar wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM, onur gulsevgi <onurgulsevgi@gmail.com
> <mailto:onurgulsevgi@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>     Thank you for the reply. Right now the error has changed when I try
>     the following with LDFLAGS=-ldl
>     oracle->>./configure --prefix=/data11/ora_bosa/bosadb/odbc/driver
>     --without-libpq *--with-unixodbc=/usr/local/unixODBC*
>
>     checking for a BSD-compatible install... config/install-sh -c

> Its the same error which you pasted at start of thread.
>
> config.log should have some more log messages?

I'd like to know the content of config.log also.
Onul, could you send (the part of) it to me?

 > is it looking for some
> library?
> Quite possible that some of the libraries are missing to configure psqlodbc?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] getting rid of SnapshotNow
От: Dev Kumkar
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc