Re: Regarding template1 database

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Regarding template1 database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/22/2013 07:48 PM, S H wrote:
> I would like some assistance in understanding of template1 database.
> - I want to know the tables of tempate1

There are none, unless you choose to add some.

> - I want to know when there is any insertion/updation in template1
> theoretically.

You could if you create a table.

> - If i want to monitor the transactions done in the template1 database (
> insertion/updation ) , is there any way to track the same.

You would need to write something like a trigger function or turn up the
logging and parse the logs.

Might want to review the template database docs to see how templates are
intended to be used, generally not as an 'active' database:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/manage-ag-templatedbs.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: S H
Сообщение: Regarding template1 database
От: S H
Сообщение: Re: Regarding template1 database