Re: information_schema.columns.column_default filtered based on user

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: information_schema.columns.column_default filtered based on user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"George Pavlov" <gpavlov@mynewplace.com> writes:
> Looking at the information_schema.columns view I have been wondering why
> it only shows the column_default for columns in tables owned by the
> current user?

Because that's what the SQL99 spec says it should do.

The SQL2003 spec seems to have a looser definition, but we haven't
gotten around to trying to make information_schema follow SQL2003
instead of SQL99 ...

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Error with temporary tables
От: "James Harper"
Сообщение: plpgsql direct from C?