Re: Materialized views WIP patch

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Materialized views WIP patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/19/13 8:54 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> In the department of crazy ideas, what about having pg_dump NEVER
> refresh ANY materialized views?

It might be useful to have an option for this, but I don't think it
should be the default.  The default should be that the new database is
"ready to go".

Then again, when would you ever actually use that option?

This might be different if there were a command to refresh all
materialized views, because you don't want to have to go around and type
separate commands 47 times after a restore.

От: Ants Aasma
Сообщение: Re: 9.2.3 crashes during archive recovery
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system