Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?

От David Boreham
Тема Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 12/11/2012 7:20 PM, Evgeny Shishkin wrote:
> Oh, there is no 100% safe system.
In this case we're discussing specifically "safety in the event of power
loss shortly after the drive indicates to the controller that it has
committed a write operation". Some drives do provide 100% safety against
this event, and they don't cost much more than those that don't.

От: Evgeny Shishkin
Сообщение: Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
От: Evgeny Shishkin
Сообщение: Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?