Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/01/2012 07:32 PM, Dongkuo Ma wrote:
> Sorry!
> I typed the enter key and sent the uncomplete message.
>

> The psycopg2 connect function succesed,but throw a exception

> This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
> processing the request.
>
> when executing any sql statement.

What is the Python code being used?

> Using tcpdump, I found the server reset the connection  immediately
> after connected, and i cann't find any log about this.

Should be in /var/log/postgresql

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Corrupt Incrementally Updated Backup: missing pg_clog file