Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?
Дата
Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> Yeah, I was worried about that. The other idea I have previously
> thought was to change Alter Subscription to Drop+Create Subscription.
> That should also help in bringing stability without losing any
> functionality.

Hm, why would that fix it?

More to the point, aren't these proposals just band-aids that
would stabilize the test without fixing the actual problem?
The same thing is likely to happen to people in the field,
unless we do something drastic like removing ALTER SUBSCRIPTION.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: glibc qsort() vulnerability