Re: Question about permissions on database.

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Question about permissions on database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/23/2012 04:35 AM, Condor wrote:
> I look at documentation and remained less scarred about how many grants
> I should do for tables, for sequences, execution.

You probably need to read this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11599533/postgresql-8-4-grant-dml-privileges-on-all-tables-to-a-role

That while that question is about 8.4 so it doesn't cover ALTER DEFAULT
PRIVILEGES
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-alterdefaultprivileges.html),
which is the right way to to solve this going forward. It should be
useful, though.

--
Craig Ringer

От: Chris Angelico
Сообщение: Re: Question about permissions on database.
От: Jasen Betts
Сообщение: Re: On Ubuntu 12.04 i do have two psql one of those isn't working