Get time for each operation in "Explain..."

От Edson Richter
Тема Get time for each operation in "Explain..."
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is there any flag I can set in PostgreSQL to get the real time spent in each step on "Explain"?
Is like "Explain Execute" that will get time for each step after real execution.
I know there is the "cost" attribute, but seems to me that the "projected cost" is not always the same as "time spent" (may be I just need more education on this topic).

Thanks,
--

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
SimKorp Informática Ltda

Вложения

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Can a view use a schema search_path?
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Get time for each operation in "Explain..."