Re: Displaying image from php script displays string

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Displaying image from php script displays string
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/11/12 6:24 AM, Alexander Reichstadt wrote:
> What am I doing wrong?

I'm not a php programmer (hate the sloppy stuff) but nowhere do I see
you specifying a mime image type for your image data being returned to
the browser.

this is a php problem, not a postgres problem.

От: Alexander Reichstadt
Сообщение: Displaying image from php script displays string
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Displaying image from php script displays string