Re: undeleteable records

От Ryan Mahoney
Тема Re: undeleteable records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey Justin - Tara and I figured out that a trigger on this table - which is
supposed to archive deleted information - blocks deletes altogether.  We
lifted this trigger from open ACS... we are having some difficulties with
all such triggers.  When we re-create the table w/o the trigger all is
well.  Hope to get some time to figure out what is wrong with these damn
triggers! ;)

BTW, I read your post to Dr. Evil re: rules.  I am just beginning to play
around with rules - found your message to be helpful. Thanks!

-Ryan Mahoney

---

От: "Richard Church"
Сообщение: Express binary data in standard ANSI SQL
От: "Dr. Evil"
Сообщение: Re: PG rules! (RULES being the word ;->)