Re: pgsql: Fix assorted bugs in ecpg's macro mechanism.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix assorted bugs in ecpg's macro mechanism.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2024-04-16 Tu 12:31, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fix assorted bugs in ecpg's macro mechanism.

Buildfarm animals running the old MSVC build system don't like this.

It looks to me like we'll need an adjustment in
src/tools/msvc/ecpg_regression.proj to replicate the special rules
surrounding define.c and define_prelim.c. Not sure who has the requisite
knowledge to do that - I don't.

cheers

andrew

--

Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: Doc: Update link to the mentioned subsection
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix assorted bugs in ecpg's macro mechanism.