Re: BDR node status stays as C, not ready

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: BDR node status stays as C, not ready
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/1/20 8:14 AM, Emrah Tema wrote:
> I am trying to make multimaster replication but when I use bdr_init_copy
> the database is copied from remote node but the status of the node stays as
> C, not R so Ready and for this reason the replication is not made. What
> should I do?

BDR is proprietary software, so you should contact the vendor.
--
Vik Fearing

От: Rene de Gek
Сообщение: Re: Connecting Powerbuilder / EAserver to PostgreSQL server 11 via ODBC or JDBC
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR: could not rename file "pg_logical/snapshots/1A-7C00D890.snap.13594.tmp" to "pg_logical/snapshots/1A-7C00D890.snap": No space left on device