Re: pgstat wait timeout : permission denied

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: pgstat wait timeout : permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/20/2012 08:31 PM, pandorino wrote:
> Hi all
> just to close the post and let you know: it was the antivirus (McAfee).
> Now I have to see how to create an exception on this folder, because of
> course I would keep the antivirus running.

You'll probably also want to set an exception on the folder with the
PostgreSQL executables etc in it (by default it contains the datadir,
but not always, so may need to be set separately), *AND* set an
exception for the postmaster and postgres.exe executables.

--
Craig Ringer

От: felix@crowfix.com
Сообщение: Re: Feature discussion: Should syntax errors abort a transaction?
От: Emi Lu
Сообщение: Simple method to format a string?