Re: xReader, double-effort

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: xReader, double-effort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>>> <sigh> Yes, it appears very similar. I didn't know about this.

This isn't a problem. In fact, it's the *exact opposite* of a problem.

The student wanted to do more advanced things with the xlog stream, and
we convinced him to narrow the scope in order to make the project
achievable.

With 2Q having done some/most of the basic work, the student can focus
on more advanced applications of the data again.  Win!

However, it would be great if someone from 2Q co-mentored him.

--Josh

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Request to add options to tools/git_changelog
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: plpython triggers are broken for composite-type columns