Re: Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 04/03/2012 06:21 PM, Michael Nolan wrote:

> From: *Welty, Richard* <rwelty@ltionline.com <mailto:rwelty@ltionline.com>>
> to amplify, the other page comes up first in a google search for
> "postgresql streaming replication" which is how i found it.
>
> Not sure how I found the other page first, but I'll look at that page,
> it looks like it hasn't been updated for 9.1 yet, either.  It also
> doesn't show up in the topic category page for replication.
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Replication

Mike already fixed the category problem himself.  I just updated
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication so that it
suggests users visit the official docs and tutorial on the wiki, since
we can't just make Google unlike that page easily.

P.S. Mike:  please fill in the "Summary" box about what you're changing
when you update wiki content, or click the "This is minor edit" box if
there's no serious content change.  Streams of edits with no description
are hard to tell from spam.

От: Michael Nolan
Сообщение: Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication
От: Michael Nolan
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [GENERAL] 9.1.3: launching streaming replication