Re: power failure....

От Tom Allison
Тема Re: power failure....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was able to get things up and running OK.
Don't have any WAL that I'm aware of, but it managed to have another
power failure hours later.

I seems that the UPS is more POS than UPS.  I think the battery is dead.

От: Stefan Niantschur
Сообщение: Re: pgcrypto functions fail for asymmetric encryption/decryption
От: Marco Colombo
Сообщение: Re: Why LIMIT and OFFSET are commutative