Re: testing ProcArrayLock patches

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: testing ProcArrayLock patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:
> It will be a great help if you could spare few minutes to also
> test the patch to take out the frequently accessed PGPROC members
> to a different array. We are seeing good improvements on HPUX IA
> platform and the AMD Opteron and it will be interesting to know
> what happens on the Intel platform too.

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4EB7C4C9.9070309@enterprisedb.com
It's going to be hard to arrange more of the 20-hours runs I've been
doing, but I can work in some more abbreviated tests.  What would be
the best test for this?  (I would hate to try and find out I didn't
exercise the right code path.)
-Kevin

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: testing ProcArrayLock patches
От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: testing ProcArrayLock patches