Re: Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 11/10/2011 05:26 PM, Greg Smith wrote:
>   I know some of the earlier versions of XML EXPLAIN included a "DTD"
> option to output that, but I don't see that in the committed code.
> I'm not sure where that is at actually; it's a good question.
>
> The only reference to doing this I found was Andrew's blog:
> http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/32-A-couple-of-nice-tools.html
> where he talks about there being a RELAXNG specification for the XML
> output.  I can't find where that came from either.  Andrew?

I created one at some stage, but I it's rather bitrotted. Essentially I
think we decided that we were going to be pretty free to whack around
the format and having a spec wasn't going to be terribly helpful.

cheers

andrew

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Parsing output of EXPLAIN command in PostgreSQL
От: Josh Kupershmidt
Сообщение: Re: proposal: psql concise mode