Re: Term positions in GIN fulltext index

От Yoann Moreau
Тема Re: Term positions in GIN fulltext index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/11/11 12:15, Florian Pflug wrote:
> AFAICS, the internal storage layout of tsvector should allow you to extract an
> individual lexem's positions quite efficiently (with time complexity log(N) where
> N is the number of lexems in the tsvector). Doing so will require you to implement
> your function in C though - any solution that works from a tsvector's textual
> representation will obviously have time complexity N.
>
> best regards,
> Florian Pflug

I'll do a pl/pgsql function first, I need to test it with other parts of
the project. But I will look for more efficient algorithms for a C
function as soon as possible if we still decide to use the postgresql
fulltext engine.

Regards,
Yoann Moreau

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Show sequences owned by
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: removing =>(text, text) in 9.2