Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?
Дата
Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>> * unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf
>>
>> This one also seems to be lacking consensus more than anything else.
>> What do we do about that?
>
> AFAIR, the only person objecting is Simon.  I'm not necessarily saying
> that means we should drive it in over his objections, but OTOH there
> were quite a few people who spoke in favor of it and we shouldn't
> ignore those voices either.

The problem is, it will break tools. I was one of the people that
supported Simon in his argument against. Not going to cause a huge stink
but it is something to consider.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: TOAST versus VACUUM, or "missing chunk number 0 for toast value" identified