Re: WIP pgindent replacement

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: WIP pgindent replacement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 06/22/2011 02:03 AM, David Christensen wrote:
>>     # Avoid bug that converts 'x =- 1' to 'x = -1'
>>      $source =~ s!=- !-= !g;
>
> I haven't looked at the shell script this replaces, but is that the correct substitution pattern?  (BTW, I'm not
seeingthe token =- anywhere except in the Makefile, which wouldn't be run against, no?  Am I missing something?)

It's exactly what the current script does. The reason you don't see this
anywhere is that previous pgindent runs have removed it. We don't undo
the transformation. But maybe we should just get rid of it.

cheers

andrew

От: Radosław Smogura
Сообщение: Re: Hugetables question
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] DROP Reworks Part.0 - 'missing_ok' support of get_object_address