Re: Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 21/04/2011 14:33, Vibhor Kumar wrote:

> On Apr 21, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Tiruvenkatasamy Baskaran wrote:
>
>>   Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6?
>> RHEL version : 2.6.32-71.el6.x86_64
>
> Why are you re-posting your question, if it has been answered?

Only guessing, but maybe the OP isn't subscribed to this list and his
post has only just been moderated?

Not that I'm saying that cross-posting is OK either... :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Vibhor Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6?
От: tv@fuzzy.cz
Сообщение: Re: Help - corruption issue?