Re: postgres conferences missing videos?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: postgres conferences missing videos?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/04/2011 12:38 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 11:37 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
>
>> Many people have low-end SLR or high-end fixed cameras that're really
>> good video cameras, they just don't know it. Many of them will have
>> tripods, and a basic tripod for fixed indoor use is cheap anyway.
>>
>> Given that, I wouldn't think that gear is much of an obstacle.
>
> No, gear is not the obstacle. It is man power.

For what it's worth, if I can ever swing the $lots for the flights to
come to one of the conferences, I'd be a willing one-day volunteer.
Alas, I'm in Western Australia :S

--
Craig Ringer

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: postgres conferences missing videos?
От: Alexander Pyhalov
Сообщение: Re: FreeBSD/Postgres/Apache+PHP