Re: Starting off with the development

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Starting off with the development
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123@gmail.com> wrote:
> What version should I start from? I guess postgresql 9.1 alpha
> would be good.
The HEAD of the master branch of the git repository is where
development normally takes place.  You should start by developer
section of the main PostgreSQL web site and the pages to which it
links -- especially the Developer's FAQ page:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
You also might want to browse the README files in the source
directories.
-Kevin

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: B-tree parent pointer and checkpoints
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Tracking latest timeline in standby mode