Re: Patch author name on commitfest page

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Patch author name on commitfest page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 09/30/2010 05:51 PM, Gurjeet Singh wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we please change the comment lines below the patch heading to have the
> real name instead of the postgresql.org ID?
>
> Patch by Pavel Stehule
> Patch by Gurjeet Singh
>
> instead of
>
> Patch by okbobcz
> Patch by singh.gurjeet
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=8

I don't think that information is available to the app, at least at
present... when you log in, it is empowered to ask the community login
DB "is this combination of a username and a password valid?" but all
it gets back is "yes" or "no".

If you click on the patch title on that page, it takes you to patch details page, where the real author name seems to be available to the app.

That's because there is a field to set the author's name. See
<https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_form?commitfest=7>

At the same time, I should have though allowing the Commitfest app access to the user's actual name would be acceptable.

cheers

andrew

От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Re: Patch author name on commitfest page
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Patch author name on commitfest page