Re: requested shared memory size overflows size_t

От Tom Wilcox
Тема Re: requested shared memory size overflows size_t
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks. I will try with a more sensible value of wal_buffers.. I was
hoping to keep more in memory and therefore reduce the frequency of disk
IOs..

Any suggestions for good monitoring software for linux?

От: "jgardner@jonathangardner.net"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL as a local in-memory cache
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Parallel queries for a web-application |performance testing