Re: Ability to alter schema of a table

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Ability to alter schema of a table
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 06/05/2010 14:19, Obe, Regina a écrit :
> Is there no way to change the schema of a table with PgAdmin aside from the obvious
>
> ALTER TABLE ... set schema
>
> I looked at 1.12.0 beta also and don't see that feature present.  I was expecting to see such a feature perhaps right
aboveor below

> the change tablespace option of the table designer.

I worked on such a patch there's already quite some time. Adding this
feature is not hard. The main issue was the refresh of the treeview. I
didn't find a way to make it work. So, it has never been commited.

But you're right. This is really missing. I hope I will be able to code
a better patch for next release (I mean 1.14).

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

От: "Obe, Regina"
Сообщение: Ability to alter schema of a table
От: Samad elk
Сообщение: liste de discussion pgADMIN III