Re: contrib/xml2 regression tests vs no-libxslt build option

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: contrib/xml2 regression tests vs no-libxslt build option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>> I thought the contrib makefile was set up to ignore xml2 if libxslt
>> wasn't being used.
>>

> No, it ignores it if libxml2 isn't available.  It can be built with
> or without libxslt though.

ugh.

Maybe we need to set up a dummy function or two if not building with
xslt, like we do with the XML functions if not building with libxml.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Linux start script updates
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Re: pgsql: add EPERM to the list of return codes to expect from opening