Re: plperl.on_init - bug or just me?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: plperl.on_init - bug or just me?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Richard Huxton wrote:
> From memory and the thread below, I thought one of the key uses was to
> let me use a module from trusted plperl.
>   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-02/msg00167.php
>
> The example below has a TestModule that just exports one sub - visible
> from plerlu but not plperl. Presumably "Safe" just clamps down and my
> sub isn't marked as acceptable. Is this intended, or am I doing
> something stupid?

It's intended (at least by me).

Also, please see the recent discussion about loading extra stuff into
the Safe container. At the very least that has been shelved for now.
We're going to proceed with deliberation in this area. I'm quite
concerned to make sure that we don't provide an opportunity for people
to undermine the behaviour of the trusted language.

cheers

andrew

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: plperl.on_init - bug or just me?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: plperl.on_init - bug or just me?