Re: pg_listener entries deleted under heavy NOTIFY load only on Windows

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: pg_listener entries deleted under heavy NOTIFY load only on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23/01/2010 5:30 AM, Radu Ilie wrote:
> On a Windows server under heavy load of NOTIFY events, entries in
> pg_listener table for some events are deleted. It is like UNLISTEN was
> called.

This has been reported on -general, then -bugs, now -hackers, and seems
to just get ignored. The poster has done a fair bit of research and has
documented the issue, and fix, in a fair bit of depth.

I don't have the access rights to do anything about it. Is someone who
does going to look at it, or will it remain a lurking bug?

(If this has since made it into cvs without any ML activity, then sorry
- but I'm worried it'll get missed again and want to make sure it doesn't.)

--
Craig Ringer

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Review: listagg aggregate
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: quoting psql varible as identifier