Re: pgsql: Rethink the way walreceiver is linked into the backend. Instead

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Rethink the way walreceiver is linked into the backend. Instead
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fujii Masao wrote:
> And I found the small bug. Could you fix it?
>
> src/backend/replication/libpqwalreceiver/libpqwalreceiver.c
>> _PG_init(void)
>> {
>>     /* Tell walreceiver how to reach us */
>>     if (walrcv_connect != NULL || walrcv_receive != NULL || walrcv_disconnect)
>>         elog(ERROR, "libpqwalreceiver already loaded");
>
> In the above branch on condition, the "walrcv_disconnect" should be compared
> with "NULL".

Thanks. "walrcv_disconnect" has the same effect as "walrcv_disconnect !=
NULL", but fixed for the sake of consistency.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

От: heikki@postgresql.org (Heikki Linnakangas)
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing "!= NULL", for the sake of consistency.
От: heikki@postgresql.org (Heikki Linnakangas)
Сообщение: pgsql: Now that much of walreceiver has been pulled back into the