Re: unicode questions

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: unicode questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>>> 2) How far is normalization support in PG? When I checked a long time
>>> ago, there was no such support. Now that the SQL standard mandates a
>>> NORMALIZE function that may have changed. Any updates?

Creating such a function shouldn't be terribly hard AIUI, if someone
wants to submit a patch. It was raised about three months ago but nobody
actually volunteered unless I missed that.

cheers

andrew

От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Сообщение: Re: Streaming Rep - 2-phase backups and reducing time to full replication
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: unicode questions