Re: fdw validation function vs zero catalog id

От Martin Pihlak
Тема Re: fdw validation function vs zero catalog id
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> According to what?  I can't find any documentation whatsoever on what
> arguments that function is supposed to get.
>
>             regards, tom lane

According to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/sql-createforeigndatawrapper.html:

"The validator function must take two arguments: one of type text[], which
will contain the array of options as stored in the system catalogs, and one
of type oid, which will be the OID of the system catalog containing the
options, or zero if the context is not known."

regards,
Martin

От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: creating index names automatically?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fdw validation function vs zero catalog id