Re: Patch: Remove gcc dependency in definition of inline functions

От James Mansion
Тема Re: Patch: Remove gcc dependency in definition of inline functions
Дата
Re: Patch: Remove gcc dependency in definition of inline functions
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen wrote:
> Note - my proposal would be to get rid of HAVE_INLINE, which
> means we are already using inline functions unconditionally
> on platforms that matter (gcc).  Keeping duplicate code
> for obsolete compilers is pointless.

Microsoft C doesn't matter?

I seem to remember that when the Win32 version became available it
actually increased the
number of people trying postgres rather dramatically.  Did that count
for nothing?

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Page-level version upgrade (was: Block-level CRC checks)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch: Remove gcc dependency in definition of inline functions