Question about saving user name and password

От Nim Li
Тема Question about saving user name and password
Дата
Re: Question about saving user name and password  (Richard Broersma <richard.broersma@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm building an Access UI to work with a postgresql database.  I'm using
psqlodbc for the database connection.

Every time I start the Access file to run the form, a pop-up window
shows up to ask for username and password.

Can we avoid the pop-up window by saving the username and password
somewhere?

Many thanks!

От: Richard Broersma
Сообщение: INSERT malfunction between MS-Access - PostgreSQL - LO
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Question about saving user name and password