Re: "show all" command crashes server

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: "show all" command crashes server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Grant Maxwell wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> First time poster here so please extend grace if I don't initially
> provide what is needed to help.
>
> I am running postgresql 8.3.7 on debian lenny
> (postgresql-8.3_8.3.7-0lenny1_i386.deb)

Well that's useful.

> I have three of these servers and generally they run well.

As is that.

> On this one server if I use the command "show all" in psql, phpPgAdmin
> or pgAdmin3 the postgresql server spits the dummy as follows:

> postgres=# show all;

Hmm - some modules can provide their own config variables. Do you have
the same modules installed in all three servers?

Can you "show" individual variables?

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] What happens when syslog gets blocked?
От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: Adding integers ( > 8 bytes) to an inet