Re: pgindent run coming

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Good point.  Here is another diff I need you to make to the pl file.

Done. Linux run under way.

> If you want to make your pl file the official version and replace the
> shell script in CVS, that is fine with me.  Do you want me to do that?

It needs to be done in two pieces, I think: a perl module that exports a
function that can be called from the buildfarm, and program that calls
it so it can be run standalone. The function needs two inputs: an
installation directory and a source directory. Then we will be able to
stay in sync nicely. I will try to do that over the next day or so if
you like.

Or we can just wing it for now and do this after the release.

cheers

andrew

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pgindent run coming
От: "Albe Laurenz"
Сообщение: Re: Problem with listen_addresses = '*' on 8.4beta2 on AIX