Re: INSERT on MSAccess linked ODBC table : out of memory

От postgresqlodbc.domain.thewild_codata@spamgourmet.com
Тема Re: INSERT on MSAccess linked ODBC table : out of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue a écrit :
> postgresqlodbc.domain.thewild_codata@spamgourmet.com wrote:
>> Hiroshi Inoue a écrit :
>>>
>>> Please set the *Level of rollback on errors* Datasource option to
>>> *Transaction* if you are setting the option to *Statement*.
>>> You also have to relink the link table after changing the Datasource
>>> setting.
>>
>> Is this done by setting "protocol" to 7.4-1 ? And a value of 7.4-2 is
>> for "statement" ?
>
> This problem seems closely related to the topic
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2009-04/msg00728.php

Yes, that's exactly what I am seeing here.
Strange that this is not considered as a bug, but my understanding of
postgresql's internals is very limited.
Anyway, protocol=7.4-1 fixed this !

Thanks for your help !

Regards
--
Arnaud

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: INSERT on MSAccess linked ODBC table : out of memory
От: Zahid Khan
Сообщение: psqlodbc driver issue