Re: createdb.exe and psql.exe without Promting Password

От Iñigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: createdb.exe and psql.exe without Promting Password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you all!

and Thanks Sam for the explanation about environment variable. I didn't
know about that :)

I've also tried the option of  .pgpass file, that as far as I understand
in Windows is pgpass.conf. I did a file containing only this line

/*/:/*///:/*///:/MyPostgres///User/:MyPostgres://Password

/I put this file in:
 c:\MyPosgreInstalation  and
 c:\MyPosgreInstalation\bin and
 c:\MyPosgreInstalation\data and
 C:\Documents and Settings\postgres\Application Data\

all without success. What I'm doing wrong? When I try to execute createdb.exe -T template0 -U MyPostgres MyDataBase
alwaysask for password.

I'm running Windows XP 32 bit.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best,

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Key Vs Index
От: Russell Hltn
Сообщение: Difference between Windows pgsql and Linux pgsql?