Strange thing happened when upgrading postgres on windows on my laptop

От Raul Carolus
Тема Strange thing happened when upgrading postgres on windows on my laptop
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I had 8.2.something installed on my lappy.  I downloaded 8.3.5 and
unzipped it.  I used Upgrade.bat to perform the upgrade.  Everything
went almost swimmingly, except for two strange things:

1.  During the install, it told me I had to close open office to
continue installation.  That made me tilt my head, but I closed open
office and went on my merry way.

2.  After the upgrade, I tried connecting via pgadmin and it gave me a
message:  "Not enough shared memory to run autovacuum"  I restarted the
windows service and it's now working ok.

That's all I had.  I don't need resolutions to these, but I wanted to
report them.

-Raul Carolus

От: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Сообщение: Re: Slow update
От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Strange thing happened when upgrading postgres on windows on my laptop