Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> going. Also, there is much threading API churn that we haven't been fond
> of trying to get everything working.

The provided pthreads is 100% busted on unixware.  I'd only recommend its use to
someone I don't like :)  This is one of several platforms that we use the GNU
Pth library as a replacement.  Providing a patch is only half the issue, one
must use GNU Pth.

> It would also be nice if someone else said they wanted this to work.  ;-)

Yeah.  Not sure how popular unixware is.  We don't see it much, but we do see
lots of openserver.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ecpg grammar in CVS is annoying