Re: Tcl Support in the FC4 rpms at posgresql.org?

От Jerry LeVan
Тема Re: Tcl Support in the FC4 rpms at posgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm.

The "--rebuild" option is not recognized  by the default rpm supplied
with FC4.

There is an rpmbuild command, but it always appears to do an "install".

Is there any way to simply build the binary rpms from the postgresql
src rpm
without doing an "install"?

Browsing about, I found the PostgreSQL-RPM-installation-PGDG.pdf
file. The
packages that it asserts will be build seem a bit different from what is
in the spec file.

In any case, from which directory should the rpmbuild command be given?

Thanks,

Jerry