Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width

От Bryce Nesbitt
Тема Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
type="cite"><prewrap="">I also found that for hugely wide output it was better to give up (do

nothing), rather than mangle the output in a futile attempt to squash it
Was it because of performance?  I have a way to fix that by decrementing
by more than one to shrink a column?  I am attaching a new patch with my
Theout just looked like a jumble onscreen when the line was word wrapped BUT did not fit on the screen anyway.<br /><br
/>To increase the number of layouts that fit, a co-worker suggested I squeeze out the 2 spaces in each column

От: Bryce Nesbitt
Сообщение: Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proposed patch - psql wraps at window width